Sunday, April 29, 2007

"Is everyone taking crazy pills?!" (i.e. crack)

So I'm going through my RSS feeds and I run across this post from Debbie Schlussel (I enjoy reading the conservative perspective. I think it keeps me "fair and balanced" unlike Fox News). Anyways...

It starts off like this:



"Remember how Gary Busey, last year, starred in "Kurtlar Vadisi-Irak" ("Valley of the Wolves-Iraq"), an anti-American, anti-Semitic movie produced by the Islamist government in Turkey?"


Actually no... Sounds interesting.



"Remember how Busey played a Jewish U.S. Army doctor who harvests the organs of innocent Muslims in order to sell them to Orthodox Jews in New York, London, and Tel Aviv?"


Um... no. I guess I should have considering my interest has been piqued.




"Remember how Gary Busey issued no apology for his defamation of Jews and American Army doctors (including my Dad, who was a U.S. Army doctor)?"


Huh?



"Remember how that same movie portrayed U.S. soldiers--including star Billy Zane--as blood-thirsty murderers, who deliberately murdered participants and guests at Islamic weddings in Iraq, for sport?"

Alright already!

I don't care about her agenda. All I care about is what came next:



How much crack do you think it took for him to lose 40 pounds? I feel like it couldn't have taken him more than a week or two..

Anyway, if you are interested in the movie click here and here. I know I need to give it a look.

I'm out.

No comments: